Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wondercon 2009 is comming...


In honor of Wondercon 2009 coming to town I thought I'd post some cool comic book images from some of my favorite artist, like Steve Ditko' Mysterio to the left. I have not been to a comic convention in 10 years and I'm going to this one to recruit artists for my company, so it should prove to be very interesting. I heard that it has changed drastically since the 90's. I'm looking forward to it.


See if you can guess the names of the artists who created the artwork below?















































































OK, so how did you do? Could you name all the artists? You get an official "noprize" if you could. Maybe I'll post a legend someday. In the meantime, to keep your spirits up, I think Captain Kirk needs a hug...



Until we meet again, farewell.


.

No comments: